Monday, November 15, 2010

Evolution for the ARTence Project

I went away to the country side last weekend, and stayed in a stone cottage built in 1850. 
The back part of the building was semi underground so that the windows were ground level. 
It reminded me of how much I want to one day live both underground and in the trees. So I devoted today to drawing a little dream village.


A little while ago, i was invited to be apart of the ARTence project. ARTence is a web exhibition of artworks, about the importance of scientific and technological research and its main themes. I thought that today's drawing would be apt.

The event is intended to raise awareness on how research can contribute to improve life and society, promoting values as environmental conservation, sustainability, innovation, development.


I have big opinions on town planning, as evident in many of my drawings. welcome to my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment